Writing Encouragement

I've received some very encouraging feedback on my writing over the last few days. My writers group on Friday was extremely affirming. I also sent a sample to a very close friend and then to a new friend who I trust to be "firm but kind." Everyone has confirmed that I have something worthwhile here so I'll keep plugging away.

Today I was encouraged by someone who told me that maybe my book won't be available for others to read until we're in heaven. I get so bogged down by what might happen here and now. As my DH would attest, I struggle with writing this book even though I feel very confident God has told me to write (not that this book has anything profound to say. It's just something He's asked me to do.)

So, I've got to knuckle down and get busy. For His kingdom and His glory.
0 Responses