Sunday Confession

I always tend to feel a little lost on Sundays. I know I should revel in having this day of rest but I never really seem to know quite what to do. My only-child DH craves his downtime and spends most of the day in front of his computer or with a game - that I have zero interest in joining.

I feel like I just kind of wander around, trying to stave off the temptation to overeat, until the day is done.

The only things I can think to do involve work. And, it seems like nothing else really interests me. I don't even feel all that interested in answering emails.

As a Christian, I know Sunday should be the best day of the week. But, I've always struggled a little with Sundays...




Thanks for listening. I'm going to apply Carolyn Mahaney's principles to my Sundays and start planning them a little better. Maybe if I have a few Sunday-plans made in advance, I'll know better what to do when the next free Sunday rolls around.
0 Responses