Adventure - sputter, sputter?

My writing adventure is turning out to be very interesting. The writer's conference I was scheduled to attend on Saturday has been canceled. And the more I know about writing, the less qualified I feel to do it. So, I'm seeking God for His will. I had hoped I would receive more clarity at next weekend's writer's conference but the clarity will apparently come at another time - maybe even sooner.

For now, I am thrilled at all the blog readers who visited my post last week about the Shower "Thingy." People from all over the U.S. visited this blog and I was thrilled to receive my very first comments.

If you're here, reading this blog, I want you to know I appreciate you. Thanks for taking the time to read my thoughts and feel free to visit my other blog at www.gatheredchick.blogspot.com.

Thanks and I'll keep you posted!
0 Responses