The Grocery Game

I can't write if I end up having to get a full time job so I'm researching ways to save money. My husband is the generous type who always tells me to buy something if I need it. That's nice but it's always made me feel a little uneasy. I mean, I don't want us to get behind on a bill just because I thought a new book would be nice to have.

My good friend, Holly, recommended The Grocery Game to me. Because I am the cautious type, I've spent about four weeks researching this program and finally signed up today. I've always cut coupons (thanks Other Mother!!) but have never stockpiled products. Plus, DH and I enjoy eating out way too much to have such a good excuse to eat at home. But, invention being the mother of necessity, I'm going to give this a try.

If you are a coupon clipper or a Grocery Game member, please leave a comment and let me know how it is going for you.
0 Responses